Sonic Hates Tails!! Sonic Hates Tails!!

I have to say, for sprite animation, this is some of the best I've seen. Definitely still captures the Dashie-ness when it comes to expression.

Tails Yells at Sonic MMD ORIGINAL ANIMATION Tails Yells at Sonic MMD ORIGINAL ANIMATION

Your animation looks a bit stiff. Like the other guy said, I would just suggest putting more time into your animation. Also, this didn't really make a whole lot of sense. I'm sure your making some Sonic oriented joke here, but we need more of a setup because people that aren't hardcore Sonic fans might not know what you're referring to here.

All-in-all, this really needs some improvement, but it's a nice start.

PICO AND DADDY GO FANCY PICO AND DADDY GO FANCY

I fucking love this! Your animation is smooth, your colors are appealing to look out at, and your art style is unique and refreshing. Not only that, but it's also pretty damn funny too. A great way to attribute to Pico Day.

Awesome work, keep it up

An Alien Affair An Alien Affair

Wow, WHAT A TWIST.

Nice job.

Return To Skyrim Return To Skyrim

The animation is smooth, and the song is catchy as a mother fucker! Love it!

Doctors Visit Doctors Visit

Clever.

Professor Mouse Professor Mouse

I love this shit, when will there be more??

Tankmen Infinity Tankmen Infinity

Still hilarious even to this day. Love it. Hope to see more tankmen sometime in the near future.

The People's Mario The People's Mario

I love how you took on this unique art style. It definitely works in your favor makes this movie a hell of a lot more entertaining. cheers

420 420