Kirby (Online) Kirby (Online)

I could see this becoming the definitive flash version of Kirby you play find online. Only problems are that it's:
a.) Too short
b.) a little stiff to control

I hope this is only a prototype, because I would definitely like to see more in the future from you. Nice job on this one, man.

Soda Dungeon Lite Soda Dungeon Lite

I'll admit, the name alone got my attention.

Addicting, beautiful, and all with a catchy soundtrack. What is there not to love?

We Become What We Behold We Become What We Behold

This game is not only interesting, but it also makes a statement. I thinkj this is about the media and, how their overly-simplistic ways of covering can turn us against each other and help them advance their narrative. Some people might say that the game's gameplay is too basic, but sometimes that's good for a game. It's sweet and to the point.

I enjoyed playing this game. It was quite easy, but fun nonetheless. Nutchasenightmare, you did good on this one.

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

Brilliant.

As fun today as it was 7 years ago. the art direction is amazing, the gameplay is addicting, and it's replay value is off the charts! You know you've made a good game when it's just as fun on your phone as it is on newgrounds. A timeless classic.