Sonic Hates Tails!! Sonic Hates Tails!!

I have to say, for sprite animation, this is some of the best I've seen. Definitely still captures the Dashie-ness when it comes to expression.

Tails Yells at Sonic MMD ORIGINAL ANIMATION Tails Yells at Sonic MMD ORIGINAL ANIMATION

Your animation looks a bit stiff. Like the other guy said, I would just suggest putting more time into your animation. Also, this didn't really make a whole lot of sense. I'm sure your making some Sonic oriented joke here, but we need more of a setup because people that aren't hardcore Sonic fans might not know what you're referring to here.

All-in-all, this really needs some improvement, but it's a nice start.

PICO AND DADDY GO FANCY PICO AND DADDY GO FANCY

I fucking love this! Your animation is smooth, your colors are appealing to look out at, and your art style is unique and refreshing. Not only that, but it's also pretty damn funny too. A great way to attribute to Pico Day.

Awesome work, keep it up

Kirby (Online) Kirby (Online)

I could see this becoming the definitive flash version of Kirby you play find online. Only problems are that it's:
a.) Too short
b.) a little stiff to control

I hope this is only a prototype, because I would definitely like to see more in the future from you. Nice job on this one, man.

Soda Dungeon Lite Soda Dungeon Lite

I'll admit, the name alone got my attention.

Addicting, beautiful, and all with a catchy soundtrack. What is there not to love?

We Become What We Behold We Become What We Behold

This game is not only interesting, but it also makes a statement. I thinkj this is about the media and, how their overly-simplistic ways of covering can turn us against each other and help them advance their narrative. Some people might say that the game's gameplay is too basic, but sometimes that's good for a game. It's sweet and to the point.

I enjoyed playing this game. It was quite easy, but fun nonetheless. Nutchasenightmare, you did good on this one.

Ghostbusterzzz Ghostbusterzzz

WHAT? This is literally just the new Ghostbusters theatricall poster put up on newgrounds. look it up, they look the exact same!